IDCT Direct Observation Survey For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download.IDCT Direct Observation Survey Apps Download for PC Full Version.IDCT Direct Observation Survey App for PC,Laptop,Windows Free Download Full Version.There have lost of free apps for pc just check Free Apps Download For PC.I think you will like oklivetv For PC that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just download ARMY Amino for BTS Stans Apps too.
Pcappdownload.com is a web directory of free apps apk games for pc windows, just download apk for pc,then install free apps on pc when and where you want, or install apps from Google play store.The documents listed in our website provide details about how to download apk for pc and run apps apk on pc.You can download LATVDEFRANCE Free Download For PC,Fortcraft APK,Droidadmin APK,Xhubs APK,Xvideos APK,Sprint Web Texter Plus Apps,Mobdro APK.You Can Download IDCT Direct Observation Survey APP for PC Here.
The Global Earthquake Model’s Mobile Inventory Data Capture Tool (IDCT) is a tool for collecting building inventory data for seismic or multi-hazard risk assessment. Simply load the app onto your Android phone or tablet (7″ and 10″ screens are most effective) and you can immediately conduct building surveys quickly and efficiently using the structured data entry forms.
– Offline data capture (no requirement for network connection, when loaded with your own base maps)
– Integrated online Bing Roads, Aerial and OpenStreetMap base maps
– Load your own base maps or satellite imagery
– Load your own GIS vector data – points, lines and polygons
– Integrated GPS coordinates stored for each location surveyed (the location of the building, not where the user is standing)
– Take photos with the integrated camera and link them directly to the location surveyed
– Pre-formatted user interface (drop-downs, lists and comments boxes) for collection of major engineering-based building features (defined by the GEM Building Taxonomy v2.0)
– Illustrated glossary of all terms from the GEM Glossary
– Favourites feature – save and reuse recurring combinations of building attributes
– Review and edit previously-collected data
– Export as a GEM compatible database
Users of this tool are invited to share their data with GEM at the following link:
These data, after review and acceptance, will be integrated into the Global Exposure Database and the Global Earthquake Consequences Database, with full acknowledgement given to the data providers. These databases will be released with the OpenQuake platform towards the end of 2014.
Data entry forms include:
– Construction material
– Occupancy type and use
– Age, height
– Building irregularity, lateral load resisting system, ductility
– Building situation and site description
– Roof and floor system, materials, shape and type
– Financial and occupancy exposure
– Post-earthquake damage and consequences
– Free text comments
Supplementary protocols, user guides and videos for this tool are available at the GEM-IDCT webpage:
An inter-operable tool for data collection and management is available at the GEM-IDCT webpage for Windows OS, with the following features:
– Built on free, fully functional, open-source GIS platform
– Load, visualise and check all field data collected from Windows and Android tools
– Merge multiple users’ databases
– Media management tools
– Produce maps and visuals
– Export to Google Earth, ShapeFile, CSV or Zip package
The Mobile Inventory Capture Tool is part of the open source Inventory Data Capture Tools (IDCT) suite developed for the GEM Foundation.
IDCT includes software and protocols for:
– Extraction of buildings from remote sensing imagery
– Sampling of field surveys
– Extrapolation of sampled field data for developing regional exposure models
For more details please visit the GEM-IDCT webpage:
GEM is a global collaborative effort with the aim to provide organisations and people with tools and resources for transparent assessment of earthquake risk anywhere in the world. By pooling data, knowledge and people, GEM acts as an international forum for collaboration and exchange, and leverages the knowledge of leading experts for the benefit of society.
How To Play IDCT Direct Observation Survey On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the IDCT Direct Observation Survey Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install IDCT Direct Observation Survey APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play IDCT Direct Observation Survey Apps Games on PC.