Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Apps Latest Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP
Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Apps Latest Download For PC Windows Full Version.Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.Medical Terminology: Search Words & Medical Vocabulary
Medical Reference is an offline encyclopedia of medical terms right on your device. More than 40 thousand of thematic articles: definition medical terms, phrases, abbreviations, deciphered in English.
This application allows you to quickly learn and understand complex medical terminology. Medical app contains dictionary of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
Features “Medical Terminology – Dictionary offline”:
• learn vocabulary and the definition with word search;
• medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
• a very quick search word for medical terms;
• complete offline dictionary (no internet connection required for definition terms);
• huge database of medical terminologies, medical vocabulary;
• email any of the terms instantly;
• find medical terms. learn words and further your education with your pocket thesaurus;
• unlimited bookmarks, search word & learn;
• abbreviations offline app;
• unlimited history;
• compatible with versions of Android Devices;
• very efficient, fast and good performance;
• quick search words, terms, phrases;
• automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
• application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
In this offline dictionary you will find descriptions of such words as:
• Heart disease;
• Chronic lower respiratory disease;
• AMI: Acute myocardial infarction (heart attack);
• ALL: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia;
• B-ALL: B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia;
• FSH: Follicle stimulating hormone;
• A blood tests for follicle stimulating hormone which is used to evaluate fertility in women;
• HAPE: High altitude pulmonary edema;
• HPS: Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome;
• A type of contagious, infectious disease transmitted by rats infected with the virus;
• IBS: Irritable bowel syndrome (A medical disease that involves the gastrointestinal tract.);
• IDDM: Insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus;
• Type 1 diabetes.;
• MDS: Myelo dysplastic syndrome;
• NBCCS: Nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome;
• PE: Pulmonary embolism;
• A type of blood clot in the lungs;
• SIDS: Sudden infant death syndrome;
• TSH: Thyroid stimulating hormone;
• A blood test for TSH is used to diagnose thyroid disease.
Used by healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This offline directory contains information from various medical books (free download). Ideal for medical students to improve their knowledge. With this simple, powerful and free encyclopedia offline you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
If you liked the offline encyclopedia, please write us and share link to the application Medical Terminology – Dictionary offline with your friends.
How To Play Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Apps On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary apps on PC.