Mobile Accessibility Demo UK For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download.Mobile Accessibility Demo UK Apps Download for PC Full Version.Mobile Accessibility Demo UK App for PC,Laptop,Windows Free Download Full Version.There have lost of free apps for pc just check Free Apps Download For PC.I think you will like oklivetv For PC that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just download ARMY Amino for BTS Stans Apps too.
Pcappdownload.com is a web directory of free apps apk games for pc windows, just download apk for pc,then install free apps on pc when and where you want, or install apps from Google play store.The documents listed in our website provide details about how to download apk for pc and run apps apk on pc.You can download LATVDEFRANCE Free Download For PC,Fortcraft APK,Droidadmin APK,Xhubs APK,Xvideos APK,Sprint Web Texter Plus Apps,Mobdro APK.You Can Download Mobile Accessibility Demo UK APP for PC Here.
This application has been designed for people who are blind.
This is a fully functional 30 days evaluation version of Mobile Accessibility.
Mobile Accessibility is a screen-access application which allows people who are blind or have low vision to use an Android phone in an intuitive, easy and simple way.
Mobile Accessibility is two products in one:
– It is a suite of 10 accessible applications (Phone, Contacts, SMS, Alarm, Calendar, Email, Web, Where am I, Apps and Settings) which have been especially designed for the blind and visually impaired. They all have a simplified interface whose textual information is spoken using Nuance Vocalizer® voice synthesis or you can connect your Braille display for Braille output.
– It is also a screen reader which allows you to get out of the suite and navigate the standard interface of your phone.
Please note that if you want to use the screen reader functionality of Mobile Accessibility you will need a phone with physical navigational controls such as a trackball or trackpad.
Inside the Mobile Accessibility suite of accessible applications you can do the following:
– Phone: Make calls, answer calls, hear the caller ID and manage your call log.
– Contacts: Manage your contacts, even those from social networks such as Facebook.
– SMS: Compose and read short messages. Manage conversations.
– Alarms: Set your alarms.
– Web: Full web browser experience, similar to what you can find on your PC. Jump by the control of your choice (links, paragraphs, headings, forms, etc.) to navigate faster to the information of your interest. Bookmark your favourite webpages.
– Calendar: Create, edit and delete a calendar entry. View all events per day, week or month.
– Email: Full access to your Gmail account.
– Where am I? : GPS application that gives you updates on your current location.
– Apps: Access the list of apps installed on your Android phone.
– Settings: Change ringtone. Configure feedback and notifications (vibration or audio). Configure keyboard echo, punctuation verbosity, speech pitch and rate, etc.
– Quick access to date and time, phone status information such as battery level and network coverage, number of missed calls and unread messages, etc.
– Touch navigation: You can use Mobile Accessibility not only with the trackball or the physical keyboard of your phone, but also with its touchscreen! Simply move your finger around the screen and the voice synthesis will read the text located under your finger. Or if you prefer, you can also swipe up/down/right/left and tap on the screen to navigate through the interface. And if you wish you can enable sound and vibration feedback.
– Easy to input text: In or outside the Mobile Accessibility suite you can use the touch qwerty keyboard as well as the speech recognition to write text quickly and easily. Imagine writing an SMS or an Email using your voice only… just great!
– Voice synthesis: Code Factory has been making mobile phones accessible to the blind and visually impaired for many years now, and we know that the voice matters… and a lot! For Mobile Accessibility Code Factory has partnered with Nuance® and Vocalizer® is therefore the voice of Mobile Accessibility.
– Mobile Accessibility features advanced Braille support. Logically assigned Braille commands provide uniform functionality across supported Braille devices.
All Android phones from version 2.1 and above are supported. Please note that speech recognition is only supported with version 2.2 and above.
Note that if you want to use the screen reader functionality of Mobile Accessibility you will need a phone with physical navigational controls such as a trackball or trackpad.
How To Play Mobile Accessibility Demo UK On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Mobile Accessibility Demo UK Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Mobile Accessibility Demo UK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Mobile Accessibility Demo UK Apps Games on PC.