Screen Size / DPI and Dev Info For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download.Screen Size / DPI and Dev Info Apps Download for PC Full Version.Screen Size / DPI and Dev Info App for PC,Laptop,Windows Free Download Full Version.There have lost of free apps for pc just check Free Apps Download For PC.I think you will like oklivetv For PC that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just download ARMY Amino for BTS Stans Apps too.
Pcappdownload.com is a web directory of free apps apk games for pc windows, just download apk for pc,then install free apps on pc when and where you want, or install apps from Google play store.The documents listed in our website provide details about how to download apk for pc and run apps apk on pc.You can download LATVDEFRANCE Free Download For PC,Fortcraft APK,Droidadmin APK,Xhubs APK,Xvideos APK,Sprint Web Texter Plus Apps,Mobdro APK.You Can Download Screen Size / DPI and Dev Info APP for PC Here.
ScreenInfo provides users and developers with useful information about their screen, and configuration qualifiers. It works on all device sizes, in both portrait and landscape orientations, and on larger screens it will draw on the dimensions of the application window. On smaller screens, such as handsets, the text and graphic displays can be obtained by swiping left and right.
A particularly useful feature for developers is that it displays the configuration qualifier names that may be used to supply alternate resources such as layouts, drawables or strings.
For both users and developers, it shows you:
– The default display size in pixels (px) and density independent pixels (dip / dp)
– Reported density in dots per inch (DPI)
– For known devices – approximate physical dimensions of the screen in inches and cm.
For developers, it shows you some device details from the Android.os.Build class (MODEL, PRODUCT, BOARD, and DEVICE), and all the current configuration qualifier names in the order that they are used:
– Mobile country code (derived)
– Language (derived)
– Language / region (derived)
– Layout direction (API v17 / 4.2 and above only)
– Screen size
– UI mode
– Night mode
– Screen density
– Touchscreen type
– Keyboard availability
– Primary text input method
– Navigation key availability
– Primary non-touch navigation method
– Platform version
– The sizes are given for the *default display* – which is the area of screen that is usable by apps. On devices where there are soft buttons on the screen (i.e. back, home, and task manager), this will not correspond to the whole display.
– The xdpi, ydpi, and category densities are *as reported by the device*. These can often differ considerably from the true screen density for your device.
– Due to the density issue described above, the screen size (which is calculated from the resolution and density) is only given where the true screen density is known. If your device is missing, please provide the device name and the details shown in the “Device” section: Model, Product, Board, and Device), and I will add it to the database of known devices.
– Where the configuration qualifier name is described as derived (in the app these are shown in brackets), the device is queried for these values. For the others – the values are selected from actual resource folders using those suffixes (e.g. values-ldpi, values-xlarge, etc.).
How To Play Screen Size / DPI and Dev Info On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Screen Size / DPI and Dev Info Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Screen Size / DPI and Dev Info APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Screen Size / DPI and Dev Info Apps Games on PC.