Spectrum TV Apps Latest Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP
Spectrum TV Apps Latest Download For PC Windows Full Version.Spectrum TV Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download Spectrum TV Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.
The description of Spectrum TV
– Watch 43 live TV channels (and more coming soon) everywhere, when connected to a WiFi or cellular connection.
– Download thousands of movies and TV shows and watch them on the go with your subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex.
– Watch On Demand movies and TV shows
– Use your device as a second TV to watch more than 150 channels from anywhere in your house when connected to your Charter home WiFi network.
– Like what you’re watching on your device? Found your favorite show in the TV guide? Send it to your TV to watch it on the big screen.
– Browse TV listings, add shows to your Watchlist and schedule DVR recordings from any room in the house (or anywhere else).
– Explore Kid Zone to easily find kid-friendly programming, and tap the padlock icon to keep your kids from accessing other areas of the app.
– Quickly find all the live games currently playing, and get real-time scores. You can also use the Spoiler button to hide scores of games you’re recording for later viewing.
– Use your Android Wear watch to change channels on your TV, receive notifications for upcoming shows and set recordings.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
– Available programming is based on your Spectrum TV subscription package. Downloads of movies and TV shows are currently available only with a subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex. You can upgrade your subscription through your TV or by calling us at 888-438-2427.
– In-home viewing requires a Select, Silver or Gold Spectrum TV subscription and a Charter home WiFi network with a minimum connection speed of 1 Mbps.
– Downloading requires a WiFi connection, but you can watch live and On Demand programming outside your home over a cellular network (data charges from your carrier may apply).
– Scheduling a DVR recording in the app requires a Motorola digital receiver, which is only available in some markets.
– To use personalized features of the app, such as Watchlist, Downloads and Favorites, you’ll have to sign in with your Charter.net email address. If you don’t have a Charter ID, you can create one at http://myaccount.charter.com.
– Device requirements: Phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and above. Please note that performance will vary, based on device.
NICKNAMING YOUR DIGITAL RECEIVERS
If you have multiple digital receivers, giving them nicknames will help you know which one you’re scheduling recordings on (go to Settings > Devices > TV Nicknames). To know which TV you’re naming, stand in front of the TV and tap “Check This TV” until a message displays on the TV.
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously, so if you need help please reach out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send feedback from the Settings menu. You can also find help at www.charter.net/SpectrumTVApp.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every single channel available within the Spectrum TV app. Channel availability also varies by market.
How To Play Spectrum TV Apps On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Spectrum TV Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Spectrum TV APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Spectrum TV apps on PC.