TokiClock World Clock Calendar For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP Free Download.TokiClock World Clock Calendar Apps Download for PC Full Version.TokiClock World Clock Calendar App for PC,Laptop,Windows Free Download Full Version.There have lost of free apps for pc just check Free Apps Download For PC.I think you will like oklivetv For PC that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just download ARMY Amino for BTS Stans Apps too.
Pcappdownload.com is a web directory of free apps apk games for pc windows, just download apk for pc,then install free apps on pc when and where you want, or install apps from Google play store.The documents listed in our website provide details about how to download apk for pc and run apps apk on pc.You can download LATVDEFRANCE Free Download For PC,Fortcraft APK,Droidadmin APK,Xhubs APK,Xvideos APK,Sprint Web Texter Plus Apps,Mobdro APK.You Can Download TokiClock World Clock Calendar APP for PC Here.
WHAT IS ‘TOKI CLOCK FREE’?
‘Toki Clock Free’ is a clock app for your Android. Have your Andriod phone display the time, calendar, and time from cities around the world while it is being charged.
*** Differences between this FREE VERSION and the Paid version are:
1) Advertisement Banner is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2) Free version supports devices with resolutions greater than 480×854 (Paid version supports resolutions greater than 320×480)
– To avoid going into Sleep mode, when ‘Toki Clock Free’ is running, the system’s auto-lock features is automatically disabled.
– Alarm feature works only when ‘Toki Clock Free’ is running in front. Alarm will not sound when ‘Toki Clock Free’ is running in the background.
‘Toki Clock Free’ supports devices with resolutions greater than 480×854. Also, devices with square screen are not supported. The devices I tested this version of ‘Toki Clock Free’ are as follows:
1) HTC Sensation (540×960)
2) Galaxy S III (720×1280)
3) Nexus One (800×480)
4) Galaxy Nexus (720×1280)
5) Nexus 7 (1200×1920)
– Display the world time for up to 5 cities simultaneously. You can choose from 244 major cities around the world.
– Adjusts to daylight saving time (summer time) automatically for all the cities.
– Choose from 10 skins.
– Display a 1-month or 2-month calendar. The calendar display can start with Sunday or Monday.
– Choose between a 12-hour and 24-hour clock.
– Show/hide the seconds display.
– Flash or don’t flash the time separators.
– Dim the backlight.
– Option to display the time with big numbers.
– Show/hide dot animation. There are s animations:
2) Character up and down
– Choose from 3 different formats for the date display.
– 8 bit sound alarm!
RECENT RELEASE HISTORY:
August 14, 2013 – v1.2.1
– Reviewed code and optimized.
– Now the frame rate max is set to 60fps. This reduces electricity consumption by eliminating unnecessary redraws.
August 13, 2013 – v1.2.0
– Fixed a crasher bug by adding a null check before drawing.
August 13, 2013 – v1.1.9
– Fixed a crasher bug upon launch on Nexus 7 (2nd Gen). Please note that setup icons (such as ‘change skin’ icon and ‘change mode’ icon) are now displayed smaller to support various devices.
June 28, 2013 – v1.1.8
– Month name display for July and August was wrong for some skins (themes.) Fixed.
December 25, 2012 – v1.1.7
– When in 24 Hour display mode, 17 hour, 18 hour, and 21 hour were diplayed wrong. Fixed.
December 23, 2012 – v1.1.6
– Fixed bug where “Change Mode” icon was being displayed when it wasn’t supposed to be.
– Fixed unexpected behavior bug when screen was tapped in the large-display mode.
December 22, 2012 – v1.1.5
– Fixed a bug where alarm time was displayed wrong.
December 21, 2012 – v1.1.4
– Optimized code to use less memory.
– Added 5 new skins (theme colors).
December 18, 2012 – v1.1.3
– Added high resolution icons.
December 16, 2012 – v1.1.2 (1st FREE version release)
– Now it supports devices with resolutions between 320×480 and 720×1280.
– Added graphics for high resolution devices.
– Fixed backlight bug.
– Fixed a bug where “Tap” action wasn’t being accepted when in landscape mode.
– Fixed a bug where alarm sound becomes faster (or slower).
– Fixed a bug where 11:00AM is displayed as 11:00PM.
– Fixed a bug with separator flashing.
– To support devices without [Back] buttons, added [Done] button in alarm settings screen and city selection screen.
How To Play TokiClock World Clock Calendar On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the TokiClock World Clock Calendar Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install TokiClock World Clock Calendar APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play TokiClock World Clock Calendar Apps Games on PC.